“We Sit on Your Side of the Project Table”
The Interact Business Group offers comprehensive Project Management services to its clients that include planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of the projects goals and objectives.
After completing the Strategic Business Plan we will help your department to: seek funding, acquire land or hire a design team. We will serve as your trusted adviser for these critical next project steps. As your Project Manager we will handle:
- Co-location challenges involving multiple departments.
- Vendor selection with respect to both design and specialized equipment.
- Construction priorities based on needs and construction efficiency.
- Daily facility operations or “House” rules of a co-located facility.
- Revenue opportunities helping to off-set annual operations costs.
- Regional relationships with other agencies.
IBG takes pride in achieving all of the project goals and objectives while adhering to project constraints: scope, quality, time, and budget. We optimize the allocation and integration of the inputs necessary to meet the project objectives. We are capable of managing small and large projects.
Most departments don’t have the internal staff member with a knowledgeable background who can handle specialized training center or forensic crime laboratory projects. We do, and this where we can be very beneficial.
Click on the button below, tell us about your challenge.