Regional Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting Training Center
The Port Authority of Puerto Rico engaged IBG to investigate the possible construction and operation of a regional aircraft rescue and fire fighting training center. The potential training center would be located near Rafael Hernandez Airport .
- The goals of the Strategic Business Plan were;
- Develop a needs assessment of potential users.
- Develop a forecast of users with potential revenue projections.
- Develop class delivery cost projections.
- Develop an annual operations cost forecast.
- Review the competitive environment