The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department desires to establish a plan for future training facility needs. Metro further desires to evaluate their existing training facilities.
- The project objectives was to establish;
- A validated accounting of current training hours by department, and anticipated future requirements.
- Cost contributors for the design or modification and operation of a training facility.
- An operational organization plan for daily activities.
- A complete appraisal of specialized training equipment, current and future needs.
- A complete appraisal of facilities, current and future needs.
- A funding guideline for construction and operations.