The Honolulu Fire Department engaged IBG to investigate the opportunity and feasibility to design, build, and operate a Public Safety Training Center. Deliverables included.
- A validated accounting of current training hours by department, and anticipated future requirements,
- Cost contributors for the design and operation of a training facility.
- An operational organization plan for daily activities
- A complete appraisal of specialized training equipment, current and future needs
- A funding opportunities for construction and operations