The new City of Carlsbad Joint First Responder Training Facility is located on Orion Street, across from the Public Safety and Services Center, which serves as the city’s police and fire headquarters. The $16.5 million project was approved by voters in 2002 and broke ground in March 2010.
As the construction concludes and the facility nears operation the City selected Interact Business Group (IBG) to develop an operations and management plan.
The stated goals of this report are to:
- Develop an Internal and External Needs Assessment
- Develop a Daily Facility Operations Plan
- Develop an Internal Operations and Maintenance Budget
- Develop a Revenue Forecast from Outside Users
- Develop a Daily Governance Plan