We are extremely proud of our track record of funding placement. The key issue for a successful funding strategy for a training center or forensic crime lab is a well thought out and fully developed strategic business plan. The successful strategic business plan must answer all the funding agencies questions.
- Who will use the training center or lab?
- What problem does it solve?
- Is there strong local support for the project?
- What will the training center cost to build?
- What will the training center or lab cost to operate?
Funding opportunities come in many forms and from many directions and sources. At the Interact Business Group we often say “there is no silver bullet or magic carpet.” Obtaining funding for any project is a difficult task. On the very first day we begin a project, funding options are explored.